Why do I ask for this?
Because challenging the flawed dogma of feminism is BARRED on national television.
Feminism is one of the most IDIOTIC doctrines to date. And the only reason it has survived until now is because challenging it on our national television channels like the BBC is censored.
Let's see a BBC or Channel 4 programme debating the issue of feminism. Let's see sociologist/authors Warren Farrell, Rich Zubaty, Stephen Baskerville, to name just a few, in a studio discussion with celebrity feminists and see who talks sense and who talks the usual excruciating drivel.
But moreover, feminism is biggest single cause of Britain's insufferable authoritarianism:
1. Feminists want the presumption of innocence ditched for men accused of rape.
2. The scrapping of the double jeopardy rule for murder was later extended to cover areas of interest to feminists (such as sex crime).
3. The police are now involved in domestic scenarios. Why? Because feminist propaganda has created the false belief that men are the sole perpetrators in domestic violence cases. However, studies are now showing that women are as violent, with some of these even suggesting they are MORE violent than men in the home. Yet the police and government social services departments take no interest violent wives/mothers. Feminism.
4. There are significant numbers of female paedophiles molesting boys, yet we only ever hear (in the media) about men. This is feminism dominating the media.
5. Men and women have enormous differences in their intelligence patterns. This accounts for why all the great innovators and inventors thoughout history, all the scientists, artists, philosophers, and poets, have been MEN. (The achievements of women in these endeavours shrink to nothing next to men's.) Yet the media is concerned with getting more GIRLS into universities instead of boys. This is feminism — this time stifling the advancement of boys in favour of their own favoured group of people: women. Authoritarianism. Boys are suffering.
This debate is a BIG one. I have only scratched the surface. There is now a massive anti-feminist movement — the Men's Movement — that is worldwide. But you would never know it watching the British news or reading a British newspaper.
Isn't that shameful?
Why does this idea matter?
I believe in freedom of speech, but also in fairness. So let feminists have their say. But also let opponents to their ridiculous doctrine also reply to it and with equal air time.
Unlike feminists, the Men's Movement believes in equality.
Television news should be unbiased. Let men speak against feminism.