Make child allowance divisible

Several years ago when I was tagged the "absent" parent I had my children staying with me for nearly half of the week over a period of time yet the government agency concerned refused to give me any of the money, as did my ex.

Many organisations ask if a parent is in receipt of this allowance before considering them for grants, bursaries etc and so it is important that it is divisible if appropriate so an application isn't refused.

If my experience has now beeen superceded by changes I apologise but thought that knowing how stubborn to changes all governments are i would throw this one in anyway!

Why does this idea matter?

To extend an opportunity for a poorly paid person to gain a bursary to a college otr other educational opportunity for advancement.

Not having this prevented me from trying to become a teacher.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.