Add Your Idea

Moving a body out of England or Wales – Removal Notice (form 104)

Comment 18th July 2010

Only the coroner can give permission for a body to be moved out of England or Wales, with the issuing of a a Removal Notice (form 104), and this appears to apply to any funeral which takes place outside these boundaries.

Why does this matter?

Amended the law to at least include Scotland and Northern Island.

With so much international travel and so many foreign national living and unfortunately dying in this country, this is an largely inconvient piece of red tape in all but the most exceptional cases.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Highlighted posts

Comment on this idea

Good idea? Bad idea? Let us know your thoughts.

Back to top
Add Your Idea