1. Repeal of section 12 of "The Children Act (2004)" and "The Children Act (2004) Information Database (England) Regulation 2007".
2. Section in already proposed "Great Appeal Bill" ordering destruction of current child database and all information on it in a manner similar to "Identity Cards Bill 2010" does for the identity cards database.
Why is this idea important?
The child database
1. destroys privacy in family life
2. allows 390000 government officials to see child database greatly increasing risk that personal data could accidently lost or deliberately sold on to criminals
3. smacks of big brother
4. is hugely unnecessary
5. is hugely expensive and the country cannot afford it.