PR could produce equally unfair outcomes to Your Freedom's rating system.
The highest rated comment has just 4 votes averaging popularity of 5 (or 'excellent')
Comments with hundreds of votes averaging score of, say 4.5, don't get a look in.
1. Is this an unfair rating system?
2. Does it give higher profiles and influence to unrepresentative results?
3. Does Your Freedom need to revise it's 'highest rated' system?
3. Does the coalition need to consider the implications of this for PR?
4. Will PR produce equally unfair and unrepresentative outcomes?