I have a very good cycle path on my road but only about 20% of cyclists use it the other 80% uses the road and this causes tail backs and car drivers to take chances to overtake them

Why is this idea important?

Cycle paths save lives and even if one life is saved by this it would be worth it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *