People in this country should be able to act in a manner that they know does not cause harm without fear that they may be prosecuted for it.
The 2003 sex offences act contains some important laws, such as a law against voyeurism, and a law preventing showing pornography to children, but some other laws interfere with consensual and unharmful activities, and that is wrong.
Of particular note:
1) Incest laws were extended to include foster siblings.
2) Consensual sex among people believed to have mental disorders were outlawed.
3) Indecent photography laws extended to include 16 and 17 year olds.
4) Sex with a corpse outlawed, regardless of their consent in life.
5) Sex in public lavatories outlawed.
In light of these rediculous encroachment on civil liberties, I think the whole of the 2003 sex offences act should be looked over and reduced to only the portions that involve harmful and non-consensual activities.