Add Your Idea

social housing requires crime number to make a repair

Comment 6th July 2010

a year or so ago a violent partner of my neighbour broke glass inour communal door., on reporting it to the housing association/council as was I was told I neeeded to give a crime number in order to authorise a repair, so I had to phone police and report this as a crime, even though I was fairly sure it was part of violence going on between my neighbours. I don't think this was a crime, really, and I was just asking for a repair

Why does this matter?

because the mechanism above is going to increase crime figures – i didn't see this as a crime, but had to make it one to get the door fixed

Highlighted posts

Add Your Idea

Comment on this idea

Good idea? Bad idea? Let us know your thoughts.

Back to top
Add Your Idea