Regualting and taxing cannabis will:
– Save around £19 billion pounds in not enforcing this law
– create a new market, therfore creating new jobs (shops opening, grow operations..) and a new for of tax revenue
– Allow police to tackle real dangers to society, making comunities safer to live
– free up prison space (not letting sex offenders, murderers out early and cutting cost for prisons)
– Make it much harder for children to get hold of the drug… people caught selling to it can be fined etc..
– cannabis users will have consumer rights
– cannabis will undergo regulation procedures (not contaminated, fair scores etc..)
– Stop gifting organised crime a billion pound industry tax free.. Take controll of it
Prohibition causes more harm than it prevents.
Also the full use of hemp, and allowing people to grow it would save te planet. Hemp can produce a sutainable 'green' biofuel at very low costs, be used to make plastics, cloth, rope, clothes, cleaning products (soap, shampoo), seeds are the most nutriotional to man… please look into it 🙂